- Hold iPhone/iPad length wise (horizontally).
- Keep fingers away from lens so that fingers don’t block the view.
- Don’t zoom while filming, STOP footage, then zoom, then resume filming.
- Keep camera stable, move camera slowly around the room, this has a much greater visual impact than swinging the camera around.
- People during interview, face camera somewhat, smile, look into the camera, and stay still once interview ends until footage stops rolling.
- If you are conducting an interview, be sure that the space you are filming in is relatively quiet.